Virtual conferences have hit the mainstream in 2020 for obvious reasons. While live conferences have a lot of appeal, virtual events have many benefits:
- Cheaper and easier to attend – save on travel and accommodation
- Ability to revisit presentations at a later date
- No need to choose between workshops running concurrently – attend one and view the other later
- Ability to request one-on-one meetings with other virtual attendees before, during or after the event
- View and participate in presentations, panel sessions & workshops from the comfort of home
- Full interactivity with live Q&A via video, voice or text
- Networking groups for smaller group sessions and social connection
- Exhibitor marketplace with appointment setting
Not Zoom – a dedicated Virtual Conference platform
During the COVID-19 pandemic we’ve all got a little over video meetings on Zoom and the like. Virtual conferences are different – they deliver the key elements of a live conference without the need for travel and accommodation (or catching unwanted viruses!).
We’re using OnAIR, a dedicated virtual conferencing platform built by Australian company EventsAir. OnAIR provides a rich interactive experience that is easy and comfortable for presenters and attendees alike.
Hybrid Conferences – Virtual + Live events
In 2020 we will run a ‘hybrid’ Conference, with the live event being supplemented with a virtual conference for people concerned about health or cost/time of travel for the live event.
You can register now for either the Live Conference at $380+GST or the Virtual Conference at just $200+GST. Seats at the live event are limited to 85 for social distancing so you may wish to register for that and switch to the Virtual Conference if conditions require. Details on our Cancellation Policy are here >